Digital Campaign Manager
We are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager with proven experience working with clients in digital marketing. You will be responsible for working directly with clients in developing and executing digital marketing strategies, reporting as well as overall analysis. We are looking for candidates with 2+ years of industry and or agency experience, with a proven track record. You should be experienced with the Google Analytics platform, Search Engine Optimization techniques and overall social media management.
Things that you need to be able to do:
- Communicate, communicate and…. over communicate
- Work and communicate directly with awesome clients (great personality types that people love to work with)
- Develop overall strategic game plans for clients
- Managing campaign timelines and budgets
- Ongoing digital marketing and traffic analysis
- Executing and managing digital media campaigns.
- Ongoing refinement of campaign performance
- Management and coordination of campaign asset with our team
- Ongoing evaluation of media investment
- Working closely with account managers to identify areas of opportunity within current client work
The qualities we like:
- A passion for digital marketing and your discipline
- Strong conceptual ability (the big-idea part of big-idea creative)
- Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed by the general population
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital marketing trends
- Experience managing and executing PPC and SEO campaigns
- Experience managing and executing Display campaigns
- Deep knowledge of analytics platforms
- Self-motivated people with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Individuals who want their clients to succeed
- Ability to work effectively within a team to develop marketing solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Ability to multi task
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
Where you will work:
Wilmington North Carolina
This is a full time "in-house" position to join our team in Wilmington NC (We are not looking for freelancers, or independent contractors please.)
- Compensation based on experience.
- 401K Match
- Continuing Education Reimbursements
- Generous vacation and PTO time.
- Profit sharing opportunities.
- Work with a talented team.
- Work with the latest software, top of the line tools and equipment.
- Laid back, fun professional vibe.
We are a well-established, award winning Design, Web Development and Marketing firm located in beautiful Wilmington, North Carolina. We offer a full range of creative services including, graphic design, custom web development & programming, internet and social marketing services. We work with a variety of awesome clients from industries such as medical, banking, retail, real estate, home building, restaurant, financial, home furnishings, government, legal and more.
We have a laid-back, fun and professional vibe. We provide our team with top of the line hardware, tools and resources. Our culture places value on learning and personal growth. In an ever evolving industry we favor experimentation over perfection, but know when it’s important to get it right. We have a small collaborative team. We are looking for motivated individuals who can work independently and collaboratively – who take “ownership” of their projects – and can become key contributors.